Saturday, June 25, 2016

Life has been crazy

I haven't blog for awhile. I've been so per-occupied I can't even think of what to do first. I have been back to work since end of March and it has been stressful as it is however this time, I feel so beaten up. I feel like drowning. My baby also started daycare the moment I started work. There were some instances where I was close into pulling her off of daycare. She is now well-adjusted with Daycare but I lost my Good-night sleeper in exchange.

My little family has been struggling a lot since I went back to work, It's been really a nightmare. Reason, why I can't find a time to even sit and relax and write something up. I've been so down lately and I'm scared that I might go into depression. But one thing I'm sure is building up on me is the Anxiety.

The only thing that keeps me going is my Baby. Those moments when I look at her face her smile and just the entirety of her being alive in this world keeps me from breaking down.

In the lighter side, my baby is 5 Months Old today. Time Flies! and Hopefully, I'll be able to get back on posting more on my blog again.

Here she is now:


Thanks for stopping by and reading my short blog. =D

1 comment: