Saturday, December 12, 2015

Baby Shower No. 2


December 11th, Friday

My 2nd Baby Shower finally came and it was a fun one. It was a Baby Shower, hosted by my Co-Workers. The funny thing about it though, they were trying to hide it from me, I guess they were trying to surprise me. But I already knew from the beginning of the planning.

I'm really bad at pretending, so it was more a funny thing when they were trying to lead me to believe that we're having a meeting the conference room.

The so-called Surprise Baby Shower turn into an hour of laughter. Everyone mostly shared experience as being a mom, and others shared their experiences as a child growing up. It was pretty much an enjoyable one.

Here's some pictures from the Baby Shower and some gifts that I receive from them:




I didn't get the chance to take a lot pictures since we we're mostly talking and laughing. I'm so grateful to be a part of their team. I'm surely gonna miss them when I go on my Maternity Leave.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I hope you are well. Can't wait to hear about your baby girl! What a wonderful baby shower!

    ReplyDelete