- WORK was definitely dragging, I'm so caught up I've ask my co workers if they need help and I'm still bored, I just want to get out of the office. Really! I was so looking forward for the weekend.
- I took my 2-hr Glucose Test on Friday, since I did not pass the first one. Hoping I pass this time.*Fingers-Crossed*
- My mom's birthday was on the 30th, It's been awhile since I literally saw her in the flesh, 4 1/2 years to be exact. Although, mom and I are like cats and dogs, I miss her
- It was my mom's 52nd Birthday, I swear she does not even look a day like 40. I'm not kidding, she does look so young, I guess she just knows how to handle stress. =)
- Halloween 2015! Well what about Halloween? Nothing really, I spent the day out of the house, the hubs was at work since Friday (Duty for 72 Hrs), while I spent the day to myself, which is I call me time. I don't really like shopping, but I like to look around. Although, it was raining, this pregnant lady, drove around town like I own a gas station. I was definitely, avoiding Trick-or-Treaters. I even went and watch a movie by myself. After that, I was still not satisfied that I decided to rent not one but 2 movies from RedBox.
- Sunday was pretty much random. Went to Target (again!) just to look around, which I usually do. Groceries and went home to get ready for the next day.
So, what's up with November?
It could only mean one thing, I have less than 3 months before my Due Date. Time does fly! I can't wait to meet my little one. I have too much emotion right now. It's not easy but I'm trying to be positive as much as I can. I'm very blessed to have a problem-free pregnancy, I feel like with all the people that I talk to about their experience with pregnancy most of them describe it as being sick all the time or in pain. I'm glad I did not have those, although, my hormones occasionally kicks-in and make me so emotional.
Looking forward to...
A Baby Shower, my SIL decided to host one for me. yey!
My Favorite Holiday of the year. "CHRISTMAS"... I love Christmas so much, there's just something about it that makes me giddy. I love how people are during this special day. I love the music and cold weather. I know, it's not yet December but I just can't help it.
I have too much to look forward to this coming months. Hopefully, all goes well.