Saturday, November 21, 2015

Stuff for the Little One

 This week, our house has been bombarded with baby stuff. The important baby stuff.


Last Sunday, my in-laws decided to drop off the Car Seat for our Little One. Originally, my MIL wanted to buy the Stroller, but I was too hesitant to give her that task, since I was too shy to give her the price of the stroller that I've been eyeing on. So, I talk her into buying the car seat instead which is price lesser than the stroller. She did agree and said "Whichever you want." My MIL bought the car-seat that I wanted, I'm so happy and so excited to install it in our car soon. It's the Graco 4Ever featuring Safety Surround Side Impact Protection all-in-one. For those of you who are wondering, I intend to baby wear. I also love this car seat cause it can last for years to come. Which I think is a good investment.

**By the way, I know not everyone has a good relationship with their in-laws. But I'm so proud and happy to have a mother-in-law like her. She's such a blessing. I certainly adore her.

Then, the stroller that I ordered online finally came in. It's called the City Elite by Baby Jogger.
Another awesome thing that came in was the Breast-Pump that I ordered through Aeroflow Healthcare and was 100% covered by my Insurance. It's a starter set by Medela, this is so awesome, whenever I go back to work after my maternity leave. Here's to hoping I have good milk production.


Today, we finally decided to buy a new mattress for the Crib. The Crib was actually given to us for free by my Sis-in-law's friend who happens to be getting rid of their baby's crib since she's getting bigger. I got the crib awhile back and I'm so pleased with it. It still looks like new which is awesome.

This week was very productive for us and it surely add to that feeling that everything is getting real by the minute.

1 comment:

  1. This is always the fun part when having a baby! That's awesome you got a crib in great condition.

    ReplyDelete