Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Belly Progression

I started doing a Weekly Bump since I hit the 20-Week mark. It amazes me how big of a difference it is in a span of 10 weeks.

10-Week Difference



This might sound weird or maybe not, but I really do love my belly. I feel like with all the people that surround me, I often hear them complain about something during their pregnancy. I, in the other hand feels the opposite. I feel really good most of the time, I feel lucky and blessed. If there's something that I really need to complain about, maybe my emotions. Crazy hormones! I find myself, crying over silly commercials or something that I read which really does not make sense. I guess that's what you call the "joys of being pregnant"... =)

Looking at my belly, and thinking that I'm already 30 Weeks.. I only have 10 more weeks to go and this baby is coming out to see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment