Thursday, November 12, 2015

Baby Shower: This coming December

I got a mail today. It's an Invitation to my Baby Shower from my Sis-in-Law. Pretty Cool! I technically never had attended a baby shower before, so this will be my first and it also happened to be mine.




I was not at all hoping or expecting a baby shower, but I'm so much blessed to have people around me suggesting and are willing to host a baby shower for me.

At first, I was a little hesitant. It felt weird that someone is willing to host a party for me. I seriously have to convince myself to accept it by consulting my close friends (who are a thousand miles away from me) and my husband.

Then, I found out that my co-workers wanted to host a shower for me at work. Wow! I was so overwhelmed.

Although, we just move here a year ago, I'm so pleased that there are people who are willing to do this.

Now, I'm so excited, for my two showers, not because of the gifts, but the thought of people who are willing to celebrate my pregnancy. It's the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment