Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Something I used to love

It's been too long since I grab my camera. I have been so busy with work, that I don't get to explore Pensacola at all. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of nice places in Pensacola. I'm just too busy (i guess..) with so many things that I forgot to appreciate nature and how I used to just love and capture them.

I feel so old and dull just thinking that I'm not enjoying my time here at all. When we were used to be stationed in Key West, I honestly wasn't loving living there, but of course we do not have a choice. Life is what you make it, they say. Although I did not really enjoy my time there, I did have some fun just wondering around and taking random pictures. It was a way for me to appreciate what we had at that moment.

I'm not a photographer, but just an enthusiast. I most likely take pictures of views and landscape than with people. Looking at those old pictures while in Key West, I begin to think that I've been missing a lot lately. I need to get out again and make some memories while we're here.

Some of the pictures while in the Keys.










No comments:

Post a Comment