Monday, August 25, 2014

Say Hello to 30!

Last August 17th, Michael turned 30. According to him it's not a big deal, but for me it is - in a good way of course, not everyone gets to turn 30. That's THREE decades!


 The night before his big day while he was snoring in the other room, I decided to make this. Something so out of the blue and unplanned:


 So, we did have a mini-party at home with family.

Michael wasn't that thrilled about the idea of him grilling something on his birthday, but he did it anyway.



 The FAMILY!











and pets...





....and here's the birthday boy making a wish with his candles and his favorite LEMON cake made by yours' truly.

Everyone seems to enjoy the party.
I'm glad that they did came. It reminds me of home, I love family gatherings, birthdays and any occasions that makes a family get together. That is all that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment