Saturday, February 22, 2014

My one week vacation

My one week vacation is about to end and I felt like I should have done more. Originally we were planning to visit Pensacola to look at some houses and maybe make an offer, however, the Husband's bosses change plans and he didn't get approved to leave for a week. I, in the other hand was good to go, so here I am just waiting till Monday comes.

What did I do during the week?
Ghost and Gravestones Trolley

Not that much really. Let's see I tried to sleep-in which I failed cause my body clock always reminds me that it's time to get up.
I did read books which I really enjoyed.
I was really looking forward unto doing something which didn't really happen until today. I always wanted to take the Ghost Trolley Tour here in Key West and eventually we did it today. It was more of a funny tour. Then, the highlight of the tour was Robert the Doll which is known to be possessed by some entity in which we were also given this EMF Detectors. It was pretty cool having that device on your hand, I felt like a real Ghost Hunter. One thing I learned (not from the tour but from my own research) is that the doll has been the inspiration of the movie Child's Play, where Chucky (the killer doll) is the main Antagonist. It was really interesting to see this doll, he doesn't really look creepy but thinking about the story behind it really makes you wonder.
This is Robert the Doll

That's about it.
And I'm just not looking forward for Monday, but that's life.
Another day in KW ends and another day to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment