Thursday, January 30, 2014

Back Again!

It's been awhile since I blog... I want to get back here and read more as well. It's been almost a year since I've shared something in here. A lot has happened. 

One of them, was finding out that we'll soon be moving to Pensacola, FL next summer. DH's hometown, In-laws and cousins are gonna be nearby. Personally, I don't really mind since they've been good to me. They are very sweet and caring and I feel lucky enough to have them as my in laws. 

Next, I got a new job... I finally went out of my comfort zone and dive into the Financial Industry. It was really fun for me and I feel comfortable doing it. I have made new friends and the people there are really nice. Since they have branches mostly anywhere, I'm really thinking of making it as a career. 

Oh, and did I mention we've moved AGAIN,  7 months ago and this time to a One Bedroom just to save some money. *LoL* We're very random but it works for us. One thing though is that I can't wait to get out of Key West. You might ask why... It's just not for me. I just don't like it here and that's my personal opinion though. 

Lastly, my puppy who doesn't look like a puppy anymore is 1 year old today. How time flies! I could still remember yesterday when I can still carry him in my arms... The joy of having a dog. 


Here's a pic of him so excited to take a bite out of his cake.

The whole year was indeed crazy but we managed. Looking forward for what the future has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment