Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random Thoughts

I've been thinking about writing something lately but I just can't think of something worth sharing. Well, first, I've been so stressed at work that I can't even continue to expound something in order to make it something worth blogging about. Second, nothing really that interesting to blog out.

So, I've wondered if I could just post something that I feel like worth sharing to the world. It doesn't need to be really interesting to everyone after all this is my blog. Whether you like it or not this is my life.

One of the things that stops me from posting random stuff is because of those people who I don't want to read my Blog might find this and use it against me (not that I have enemies, but I'm just being cautious). I feel like I'm arguing with myself right now and it kinda sounds crazy.

I thought about this a lot...

And what I have decided is just to post random stuff. Whatever I feel like I have the right to say but still know my limits and still respect other people's boundaries. So, I might express an opinion, but I won't judge someone...

Hopefully, anybody who reads this would understand...

Just expressing some thoughts... Trying to blog more and share some views to everyone.

Thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment