Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hurt and Sad

I was never born perfect, I may have flaws but i always tried to please people specially those whom I love so dear. Wanting them to be proud of what you've become but on a certain point they will get used to those good things you've done and some achievements you've made and just one err would cause them to be disappointed in you and begin to compare you with other people who have done something much better. And I guess in my personal opinion the hardest part is being compared to someone. You will start to ask yourself, am I not good enough? Is there something wrong with me? How can I ever please them?

Simple questions with mind boggling answers. Bare with me guys for I am just expressing how I feel tonight. It is not easy being me. Hopefully, somehow... Someday... The time would come that my folks would truly understand that I'm not a kid anymore and I have my own personality and my own way of living. I'm a full grown woman who is married and is starting a life of my own.

I hope and pray to God for some guidance and to uplift my spirit and to cast away the sadness I'm feeling.

I love my folks so dearly and I respect them very much. My only wish is for them to respect my decisions and my boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment