Sunday, October 14, 2012

Good News

It's been weeks since I blog and a lot of things had happened.

First, the long wait has finally came to an end. 

I AM OFFICIALLY A RESIDENT!

I can now feel at ease living here. (Just a side note, I wasn't an illegal alien at all but I was just in a process of changing my status). But just to get those changes finalize made it felt better. 

I GOT HIRED!

I'm extremely grateful and feel so  blessed. I started a week ago and on training right now and so far all is good. Having to work again is just a relief for me. It feels so good to do something again. 
My next stop is to pass my road driving test.

Everything just seems to be taking it's place. So happy and thankful specially to GOD for pouring me with all these blessings. Patience is truly a virtue.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!



No comments:

Post a Comment