Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Waiting Game


I Hope and Pray that I will get a job soon, I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Ever since the USCIS gave me an authorization for employment I jump right-in all the job listings here in Key West, then, I got three calls for an interview from the three different establishments that I applied for. I have been anxiously waiting for the results. I’ve been to three interviews for this one company which I really want to work with. During the interview I honestly enjoyed it, I feel like they like me and I really like them as well. I feel so comfortable just about talking them; they are very professional and very friendly. That’s one of the things I look forward in a job the people you work with. I hope I’ll get the job and I’m still waiting for their final say just the wait is just killing me.

I believe that if this is really for me then it’s going to be, if not then I’m sure there’s something out there that’s meant for me. But, whatever their decision is I will respect it.

I really believe that everything happens for a reason


No comments:

Post a Comment