Saturday, September 29, 2012

Game Over... NOT!

Hello there fellow bloggers,

The waiting game is finally over. 

Yes, I have the decision. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job. 

You know, I really felt the connection between the managers and supervisors towards me though, but It seems like someone is more equipped than I am for them. 
What else can I say? It's their decision anyway.

I'm a little bit sad knowing that I didn't get it (God knows how long I waited for this), but I always look on the brighter side. Since I didn't get it  then it's not for me. I know that there's something out there for me. I will just have to keep my hopes up. 

One thing I have notice too is that most employers are really having a hard time hiring people who are involve in the military thinking that this person is not gonna stay for so long. I've read articles about this and I never quite believe it until I experience it first hand. Well, I do understand their concerns but this should not be an issue for them. I mean, they should be able to understand and have some consideration to some. Specially, if that person is very much qualified.


I still believe that I will find a job soon. 
Everything happens for a reason.
.God is my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment