Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome, August!

Where did the time go?! 

It's August already! It's Hubby's Birthday Month and the In-Laws are visiting for a week and still anxiously waiting for a very important letter, hopefully, it would come this month. (I will expand on this when I get the final say)

This month's gonna be a BLAST, I hope!

My Missions and Goals for this month: 
* Receive a GOOD news Letter and get a job, I'm really dying to get one. 
* To read more of my books and get a shelf for them. 
* Make myself more productive and less worried.
* Bake a Lemon Cake for my Hubby's Birthday! ^_^
* DO Photo-a-Day: (here's the list)

I can't wait to get started.
Hopefully, my missions and goals will be fulfilled by the end of this month.
Welcome, August!

Thank you for reading my blog and following my postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment