Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Photo-A-Day 5: On the Floor

Hello Bloggers! Here I am blogging about my daily photo once again and my subject for today is ON THE FLOOR.


The picture above showed our messy floor. It's not really that deep, I was just looking for something to coincide with the subject since cleaning our house was the only thing I did earlier. I thought, might as well post this because it's the only relevant thing that I've done for today.

There's no greater story about this picture, but i'm just happy that it all turned out well and cleaned in my own perspective anyway. Life of a housewife. I really feel for my mom though and I'm proud of her for doing things just to make our house feel at home and comfy.

So, that's about it for today. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment