Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Photo-A-Day 31: Toothbrush

And the last day of the month has finally arrive and that also means it's the end of the July-Photo-A-Day. I really enjoyed doing this but I am yet to decide whether I'll go on with August. Hope you bloggers out there reading my blog enjoyed it, and if you find it interesting and would like to do it as well then go ahead, it's really fun. Just looked at Fatmumslim - I got the list from her, and for sure you'll gonna love her.

The 31st Subject is not an unusual or hard task to pull off, it can be found in the comfort of your home and you carry this when you travel all the time. It's very simple and I really can't say much about it. For that, here's the picture:


My tootbrush captured from my Phone

I feel fulfilled to have finish this Photo-A-Day task. 
It makes me feel accomplish in a way. It's fun and really interesting. Hope anyone who has been reading my blog and following my daily postings enjoyed it as much as I did. 
Thank you so much for reading my blog. 
Greatly Appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment