Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Photo-A-Day 17: My Addiction

If there's one thing that I'm really addicted of that would be Chocolates. I am a certified sweet tooth, ever since I was little. One interesting fact about me being addicted to sweets is that I never had a bad tooth. Like most kids when they were younger they tend to have bad baby teeth due to sweets but I never did. Lucky me!


I have this love for chocolates because of my dad who works abroad and sends us boxes of chocolates. It's crazy, I know, but it's a way of life if you're an OFW(overseas filipino worker), sending stuff back home or gifts for relatives. Its like saying "I still remember you, guys! Even though I'm far away from all of you." My dad just overdo it and loves sending us a lot of chocolates, and since then I've been a fan. ^_^


Some of My Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment