Saturday, July 14, 2012

July Photo-A-Day 14: Building

So, for today's subject, Building. I'm sharing a picture I took when I was in Dubai last 2010. This is The Address Downtown Dubai or simply called The Address

Photo captured by me. All Rights Reserved.

This is truly a majestic building. 
I love the architecture. 
On the other side of this building is the Burj Khalifa: The Tallest Building in the World (which I have to say is a magnificent edifice). In between this amazing buildings is a huge dancing fountain. You'll never gonna get bored when you step into this area. It's breathtaking. Just one of the many places that Dubai has to offer.


Description:

The Address Downtown Dubai, formerly The Address Downtown Burj Dubai, is a supertall skyscraper rising 302.2 meters alongside the Dubai Mall, the Old Town, and the Lake Dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment