Saturday, June 16, 2012

A little bit of an Intro

I've been trying to make a really progressive blog. It seems like I always end up not continuing the blog for some unnecessary reasons. But this blog's gonna be different, I'm gonna do my best to keep this blog active, to be committed to it. I Hope! So, without further ado let me share a little about myself, Here it goes.


My name is Donna. I'm a Filipina(Phillipines) born and raise, I recently got married to the love of my life, He's in the US Military. We live in Key West, FL and this is just gonna be temporary for we'll be moving a lot. And for that it would give me more things to share and blog about... So I won't say much this is just gonna be a little something about me and the rest is history... I'll be posting some of my encounters, photographs, interesting things as I travel the journey of life together with my soul-mate. 


Wish me luck!!!  ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to see a fellow CG blogger :) Just wondering how you found my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, Nice to see you here too. Been stalking ur blog for sometime now, I am not really sure if I saw ur blog with one of the CG Wives in the FB groups or at Coastie Chicks. Either way, your blog is awesome... I think I remember someone posting that they love your blog and to check it out though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete